ZCPT is aiming to create a dynamic research community, enabling physical therapist to fully equip themselves with the skills they require to excel in this filed through Higher Degree programmes such as MS/MPhil.
Learning And Teaching Strategies
Both national and international qualified teaching faculty promote better understanding through:
- Skill based labs
- Clinical Practice (Supervised/Independent)
Physical therapy graduates who have completed their 4-year BPT/BSPT or 5-year of DPT or equivalent from an accredited institution in Pakistan or equivalent to international standards. All candidates are selected on merit, fulfilling the following criteria:
- DPT/BPT/ BSPT or equivalent
- Interviews of short listed candidates
- GAT General (50% cumulative score
|Security Deposit||PKR 25,000/-|
|Admission Fees||PKR 25,000/-|
|Student fund||PKR 3,000/-|
|Tuition fee||PKR 50,000/- (per semester)|
|Examination fee||PKR 9,500/- (per semester)|
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Advance fees to be paid semester-wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of the academic year. 2% surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.
- Ziauddin College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Ziauddin University (Located at North Nazimabad) Plot # E/40/1/1 – Wahid Colony Block-B North Nazimabad Karachi (Tel: 021-36648237-9, Ext – 529)
- Ziauddin College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Ziauddin University (Located at Clifton) Plot # D – 20, Block – 1 Clifton (Tel: 021-35148644 – 021-35148594)